The use of www.truecharge.in is subject to the following terms and conditions.
www.truecharge.in is owned and operated by TrueCharge.in (Proprietorship). (referred to as 'we' or 'us' below).
By entering our site or enrolling, you as a user (referred to as 'you' below) are accepting our terms and conditions.
1. One account is allowed per person.
2. By joining the site you confirm you are over 18.
3. We reserve the right to refuse membership if we see any un-fair/fraudulent activity.
4. If you register with us, you give us authority to authenticate your email address. Also you will also be signed up to receive emails from us regarding various deals, recharge offers and cashbacks..
5. If you register with us, you give us authority to call you or send you sms and inform regarding order, status and send any promotional content.
6. You are entitled to receive cashbacks when you pay utility bills, recharge, shop with us using links on website which will be credited in your wallet and can be used for future transactions.
7. We reserve right to reclaim or make balance adjustments accordingly where it has been established that any credit has been applied in error.
8. Dormant Accounts may be terminated and deleted if you dont login once in a year and all your wallet balance will be marked as zero which cannot be claimed in any ways.
9. We reserve full rights to modify any of the terms and conditions on the website at any point of time.
10. We strive hard handle your account information and ensure your privacy.
11. We allow other websites to link to us.
12. Disclaimer : website is provided ‘as is’, without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
In case any amount is transferred, or payment is made by You to any third party through the Platform or Services, Truecharge shall not be liable to refund such amount to You under any circumstances. If You erroneously send a payment to the wrong party or send a payment for the wrong amount (for instance a typographical error at Your end), Your only recourse will be to contact the party to whom You have sent the payment and ask them to refund the amount. Truecharge will not reimburse You or reverse a payment that You have erroneously made.
Truecharge does not at any point of time during any transaction between the USER and merchant/ vendor and or service provider take the ownership of any of the products/services provided by the merchant. Nor does Truecharge at any point asserts any rights or claims over the products/services offered by the merchant to the USER. The cancellation/refund, if any, will be governed as per the terms and conditions of the aggregator or of the merchant/vendor. Truecharge has no role in governing refund/cancellation charges. Truecharge, will not be responsible for refund/cancellation including any charges arising therefrom.